open-end-music-professional  

Zurück   open-end-music-professional > Forum für emotionales Hören > Was emotionale Hörer bewegt
Startseite Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Was emotionale Hörer bewegt Hier gehört alles hin, was empfunden und nicht gemessen wird

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 21.08.2017, 06:25
HearTheTruth HearTheTruth ist offline

Standard Cst

Vermutlich vor Joni Mitchels Haus,die ja ordentlich in Graham NaSH VERKNALLT WAR:
Alt 27.10.2018, 15:21
HearTheTruth HearTheTruth ist offline

Standard

Hallo Zusammen

Hab heute post bekommen von David Crosby.
Er hat doch tatsächlich wieder ein neues Album herausgebracht zusammen mit der Lighthouse Band.
Ich kopier die Nachricht mal hier rein:

Hey, Croz here.

Man, it’s been a busy coupla months! The tour in Europe finished mid-September and it was great to visit some amazing places and play some incredible gigs in Norway, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, France and UK. After a few days at home I then headed off to do a musical residency at Harvard University. I had a great time, sitting in on classes and meeting with students. It was great to meet with so many young people with a genuine love for music as I have, it gives me hope!

As I write this we’re coming to the end of rehearsals in California with Michael League, Becca Stevens and Michelle Willis, also known as the massively talented Lighthouse Band, and boy we’re sounding good, I really couldn’t be happier.

The new album is released today “Here if you Listen” and am I so excited for you to hear it, it was an amazing experience to make this album, never done anything like it before. The reviews have been overwhelming, and I hope you like it as much as we do.

Heading out on tour next week starting on Weds in Seattle and I can’t wait, this band is just amazing!

Check out the tour section of the website for full listings and tickets. We’ll be playing tracks off the new album on the tour, alongside favourites from over the years and of course a couple of surprises.

Hope to see you on the road soon.
David

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht